Health2o has always been and continues to be committed first to your safety and health. In light of concerns regarding the Covid-19 virus, we want you to know about the changes that we have made to increase our infection control protocols so you can feel safe and confident about the care you will receive in our studio. We have endeavoured to create the safest and most comfortable experience for our clients based on recommendations from health experts and State and County protocols.
In addition to the thorough cleaning procedure that has always occurred after each client’s session at Health2o:
• All client/therapist contact surfaces will be cleaned with an FDA listed and approved, biologically friendly disinfectant.
• The therapy rooms and bathrooms are further sanitized with UV-C light after each client.
• Each therapy room has a HEPA air circulation/filter that runs during each session.
• Prior to your appointment we will ask some screening questions regarding your health and exposure to Covid-19.
• We ask that you wear a mask when you enter the studio and for the duration of your session. If you do not have one, a new mask will be provided for you.
• We have hand sanitizer for you to use upon entering the studio.
• We ask that your family members do not join you for your session.
• We will be taking your temperature with a no-touch thermometer on your arrival. If you have a fever we will unfortunately have to reschedule your appointment.
• We ask you to notify us if you are to receive a positive Covid test in the two weeks following your session.
Due to the nature of our services and the number of clients that use colon hydrotherapy to provide relief from pre-existing health concerns, we believe these protocols to be the safest for the health of our clients and our valued therapists.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the protocol we have put in place to keep all of us safe and well. Please email us here.